Saturday, September 10, 2016

HELLO EVERYONE, MY NAME IS JOSHUA BENNETT, AND I WANT TO BE A PE TEACHER.

I am currently enrolled at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, and I am studying Physical Education, with the hopes of becoming a middle school teacher, and also a coach of some sort at that same level. I have always had a passion for sports, exercise, and teaching. I would love to coach basketball, but would also just enjoy a shot at coaching any sport at that level. I chose to teach middle school because I have a very playful spirit, and while I may be mature, I know how to relate to someone who is at that age. I also believe that this is when children and most impressionable, and want to believe that I could be there to be a good, positive role model. Would you like to walk on this path with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment